Successful Paths Financial Literacy Programs
The summer programs at Successful Paths are designed to be motivating, inspiring as well as fun. We have created a unique environment that allows us to connect with students using interactive projects to impart financial wisdom that is extremely relevant to your students’ financial future.
Successful paths currently offers several 1 week classes in various communities during the summer months
Financial Literacy for Teens :In this class your youth will learn the following:
- The difference between needs and wants
- The general concept of income taxes
- How Medicare and Social Security Work
- The power of saving money
- The concept of making money while asleep
- The realities and dangers of credit card debt
- Common traits of financially successful people
- Insurance essentials – renters, health and auto
- The importance of giving
- How to develop good spending habits
Who can participate?
Successful Paths is open to ALL students in grades 8 – 12, including incoming eight graders and outgoing seniors